Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hi. Lets talk about yesterday, Sat. Went to salon at about 2.30pm and rebond my hair. Then I sat there for 5 hours! But I'm not bored. Cos I see the aunty do my hair, looks so interesting! Lol. Then after that parents came pick me up. Then went Parkway Parade. Ate Subway. Bought b'day present for cousin Zhuo Yan. Then homed at about 11. That's all for Sat. Then today woke up at about 8.45am, dressed up and went out with family. Then about 12.30pm reached Zhuo Yan's house cos it's his b'day party. Went there ate lunch. My bro brought his swimming costume there cos he want swim. Then he changed, and it rained. Bro was so angry cos he could not swim. Then the rain subsided and he went down to swim. Cousin Alicia and I went down and walked one big round around the condo. After that went upstairs. She went home at about 3.45pm with cousin Augustus. Then I stayed till about 5pm. Homed, bathed and comped. Okays. I have nothing more to say so bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment