Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hi. Went to Vivo with Audrey, Jia Qi, Shu Jin, JQ's mum and bro. Took neo prints. 2 times. $6 in total. Lol! The mall was to very extremely big! My legs very pain. Lol! Jia Qi, her mum and bro and Shu Jin shopped at Daiso. Audrey and I were so bored so went to B2 to buy drinks. But you know where we ended up? Haha! We ended up at the carpark! Haha! Lol! I didn't know that's the carpark until I saw so many cars. Haha! Lol. So took another escalator and that was the right one. I tricked Audrey. We took the escalator down to B2 and told Audrey we were supposed to walk straight. Then I stopped for a while to see which direction she will go. Haha! She went straight! I shouted bye to her and turned left which was the correct direction! Haha! Lol! Bought drinks and headed to Subway for lunch cos we were too hungry. Then called JQ and she told us they were at Diva, level 2. Then me and Audrey walked one whole big round and saw the shop at the end! Omg! My legs are so poor thing. I a bit lazy to take the MRT home so I called my mum to pick me up cos she was in Jurong. She wanted me to meet her at the taxi stand at Habourfront Centre. I didn't know where is it. So asked JQ's mum how to go there but she oso dunno. So had to find my own way. JQ's mum was worried that I lost my way. But I think I roughly know where is it so I just walked there and found the taxi stand. Parents came to pick me up at about 4.45pm and homed. Fetched my bro to tuition with my mum then homed agn. Ok. I think this is quite a long post so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment