Friday, August 6, 2010
Trying to keep my blog alive. Wow. Cant believe its National Day soon. Time flies. Soon, PSLE will be over. Yay! Jiayous to all. Okay. alk about today. Celebartae National Day. Wore red shirt and PE shorts. After celebrating go put bags in class then go down for tele-match. I did not participate. So boring lor. But I did participate in the Longest Line thing. I sponsor my spectacles. Ashley Chua collected so many shoe laces. I dare not take out. Hehe. Audrey, you never sponsor anything leh. After that was recess. Then went to comp lab for the assignment. Thought finish already can play. But ended up in another room with giant bean bags. The boys were childish. While the girls(including me, of course!)sat down, listening to the teacher telling stories? Should be. Was bored. Still have supp class. Mrs Ong treated us to ice-cream. Thank You, Mrs Ong. Today tuition also prelim liao. All my tuition prelim starting already. Sian. Sunday night my aunt coming to house. Excited? Lazy to type more. Bye bye and JIAYOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment