Friday, August 13, 2010
Hi. Actually nothing to post. But at least post something right? Sorry Eri and Jia Qi for running off today. Anyway you both also leaving already rite? Can I know who is 'SomeOne'? Nothing much of today. Except that I want to change seat. I dont want to sit there with Sonia. She is very irratating. Please dont tell her. Thanks:) Secondly, Peng Han is bloacking my view and is like I have to stand up in order to see the screen. Very irratating you know? And whenever I ask him to lower his head, you know what he will do? He will do the opposite: Go higher. My Gosh! I hate sitting there. Mrs Lai changed my seat before she went on MC. And then when I want to change seats, she went on MC. Lastly, Mrs Lai, get well soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment