Friday, July 30, 2010
Hello. So sorry never post for the past few days. My blog going dead. I also. Sometimes playing comp but lazy to post. Sometimes must do homeworks so cant post. Today not lazy. Dont know why. Stop all those crap! Okay. Talk about today. Mr Ho last day in school, Mrs Lim last day with 6F. Her class was damn boring. Then Biscuit(Peng Han) was blocking my view(too tall). Then he purposely stand up. Make me cannot see. I want to change place!!! I dont want to sit with Sonia!!! Aiya. No use. Mrs Lai also never come:( Must wait lor. Today waited for bro until 4.30pm alone. So boring. Walk here and there and later at around 4.28pm, saw Jun Jie coming out. He told he Bryan was inside and said okay and thank you. Then went to tuition with my school uniform. Very tired leh. Tmw tuition from 2pm to 5 pm. Again. Sianz. I hate Satuday's tuition. Another 2 months only. More homeworks. Finshed doing Maths PSLE book until pg 65 already. The rest havent touch yet. Tmw then do. So boring. My eye lid very heavy but hor, I dont feel like sleeping leh. Very long never go on9 already. Wow. Quite a long post already. Shouldnt write more. Bye bye:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment