Monday, May 24, 2010

To:____________
You better not cross the line. You better stop being_________. Your attitude ___________! I did intend to break friendship with you but because of _________, I beared with your attitude. You better stop telling lies to __________ and anyhow say I told you that ___________ dont like you! I said nothing! You better not interfere with what me, Audrey, Joelle, Sabrina, Linah, Ying Hsia and the others are planning to do during the _____________. We hate you! You keep pulling _________ away when we are discussing something. Stop it! You did'nt give us and _____________ the chance to discuss _____________. You better stop doing that! And today during PE, we need to split into groups while playing Badmimton because of you and you pulled ________ in to play with us. If you and ___________ did'nt come in, we can play without splitting. You broke the fun! Why cant you just leave us alone and play with other people? Is it difficult? No! Its not! You have other people to play with you? Even if no one wants to play with you, you still have __________ to play with you.Can you stop interfering us? And by the way, stop asking us what are we doing cause we wont include you. What right do you have to ask? Even if we tell you, you can forget and dont even think of doing it with us. Please stop this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment