Hi. Posted quite a few times today. Cos I veh bored.
While I was answering the quiz below,question number 38, my answer was ' My life is perfect with many people who love and care about me.
Thinking of that, I want to thank people through this post...
Daddy and Mummy,
Thank you for bringing me to and fro from school everyday regardless of how tired you are. Thank you for loving and caring for me. Love you both:)
Grandpa and Grandma(Paternal),
As your first Granddaughter, you love me the most. I will work hard and will not let you both, Daddy and Mummy down. Thank you for your love and care. Love you both:)
Grandpa and Grandma(maternal),
Thank you Grandpa for buying me lunch every Sunday in Church. Thank you both of you for caring and loving me. I am not your fist but second last Grandchild. But you both love me dearly. Thank you. Love you noth:)
Alicia(Cousin),
Thank you for sharing with me your school life whenever we meet. Although we don't meet often, but I still want to thank you for caring for me. Love you :p
Aunties and Uncles(Paternal+Maternal),
Thank you for supporting me. Especially this is my PSLE year. Thank you all for your love and care. I love you all too :p
Audrey;Da Jie,
Thank you for being my true friend. I read from a book: A true friend is as good as finding a treasure. This treasure is worthless. It can never be sold. Thank you.
Ying Hsia; Meii,
We seldom talk nowadays. I don't know what happened. Is our friendship fading too? I really hope it's not. We known each other for about 4 years. I hope our friendship won't just fade like that...
I still have many other people who I want to thank but will stop here and continue tmw. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment