Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Heys. Lol! Im soo very bored now. Fb-ing but there's no one to chat with me so went offline. Lol! Nigel, Penghan, Yida and Caiyi, basiclly the whole row in front of us did not come. Eri said its becos of the dance lesson. They very heng cos there's 2 hours of dance lesson today and after recess Mr Tan Bun Sun took video of us dancing. Lol! Then aft school practiced dance till 4(its supposed to be till 3). Went from Music Room 2 to outside the hall(at the bench)and then back to the Music Room 2 to practice. Saw Mrs Lai. She watched us dance and told me that I have to shake more. Hahas. Ok lor. Then I shake more and she said its much better. Then she went off and we went to Music Room. Then went home at 4. Bathed and tv-ed. Lol! Now comp-ing. Hahas. Lol! Ok. I guess there's nothing more. So byes~

No comments:

Post a Comment