Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hi!
Ystd went for my Grandma's b'day party.
Veh fun.
Got a lot of weird sea creatures.
Oh yes!
Forgot to tell you where I went.
I went to Turf City.
Owen Restuarant.
Where did I stop?
Oh.
The creatures got GIANT Lobster, Coconut Crab, Yellow River Eel, GIANT Clam, Water Snails, Frogs, Australia Abalone, Spider GIANT Crab and many more.
When I say GIANT, its really big!
Bought the Flower Clam to eat.
But I did not eat.
Only my bro eat.
He took a long time to eat 1.
Must take video then he can eat! Haha.
At least better than me. Haha.
Dun talk ystd le.
Talk todae.
Went to another party.
My cousin full month.
So veh cute.
Played a lot of things.
Her name is Ya Fang.
My bro dun let me play le.
He so bad:(
Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment